Alan Weinfeld has been with the firm since August 2004.
Areas of Practice: Business and Probate Litigation
Mr. Weinfeld has represented clients in a wide range of business and probate litigation matters, including:
- business torts and shareholder disputes,
- representing trustees and beneficiaries in trust administration and trust and estate litigation, and
- representing employers against wage and hour and discrimination claims.
- Obtained summary judgment awarding more than $2 million in insurance proceeds to trustee of trust for members of famous Hollywood family
- Obtained summary judgment completely dismissing business tort claims seeking $1.6 million in compensatory damages and punitive damages
Mr. Weinfeld is currently a member of the Board of Directors of Harbor Community Clinic in San Pedro, California.
Publications: The Right of Occupancy, California Lawyer, Vol. 35, No. 9 (September 2015)
Southern California Super Lawyers: Rising Stars (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)