Larry G. Ivanjack, a shareholder in the firm, has been providing legal services to community, regional, and national banks for more than a quarter of a century. He has broad experience in the following areas:
- Real Property Secured And Commercial Transactional Documentation
- Bank Operations And Regulatory Compliance
- Letter Of Credit And Trade Finance Issues
- Real Property And Commercial Loan Workouts
- Complex Commercial Litigation.
He was admitted to the bar in California in 1975, and to the U.S. District Court for the Central, Southern and Northern Districts of California. Larry majored in political science at the University of California at Los Angeles, receiving his B.A. in 1971. In 1975, he received his J.D. from UCLA Law School.
Larry was on staff in the Office of the General Counsel of Bank of America from 1975 to 1978 before starting his private practice in the banking area. Until the end of 2006 he was a Senior Partner in the law firm of Ivanjack, Shuck, & Milstead. He is a frequent lecturer at regulatory compliance and transactional seminars, and has authored guidelines used by many financial institutions in their daily operations.Representative Clients Include:
- Bank of America (Commercial Loan Workouts)
- U.S. Bank (Commercial and Real Estate Workouts, Transactional Documentation, Operations Litigation Defense)
- Pacific Western Bank (Transactional Documentation, Operations Advice)
- Preferred Bank (Operations and Regulatory Advice, Operations Litigation Defense, Trade Finance Issues)
- First Regional Bank (Real Estate transaction Documentation)